Define Your Food Philosophy
Cut through the hype, tune into your body, and personalize your diet without going crazy.
Why take the time to define your food philosophy?
Your food philosophy serves as a map - it guides you as you plan, shop for, and prepare meals. A clear map can help you reach your goals!
You are overweight or have health concerns and are looking to make a change
- You want to feel better
- You have been told diet and exercise are the key to better health
- But you are confused by all the conflicting advice
- You are not a nutritionist
- You are too busy to read a bunch of books and you don’t want to wade through scientific studies
- But you see the possibilities that come with adopting a healthier lifestyle
You try to eat better
- You try counting calories
- You try cutting carbs
- You even try to exercise more vigorously
You fail dismally
None of these approaches are sustainable
None of these solutions yield the long-term results you are seeking
So, you try again
You embrace the latest diet trend and follow it to the letter
Only to fail again
You just can’t seem to fully achieve the promised outcomes
And you sit there…
WONDERING: how do all the diet advocates and their ardent followers do it?
PONDERING: what will it take for you to get the same results?
GRAPPLING: with the fear you might not ever succeed
PUZZLING: on what else can you do?
DOUBTING: if you can ever create a long-term healthy lifestyle
- Swear by the same tactics that didn’t work for you
- Share before and after pics to mark their success
You don’t need to do this anymore
I HAVE DEVELOPED A SYSTEM that takes away…
- The need to follow a rigid methodology
- The problem of a one-size-fits-all mentality
- The struggle with finding the diet that’s right for you
It literally & truly shows you how to create YOUR unique guide to eating healthier
My name is Margaret – I am the founder of VeggiePrimer.com – a food blog designed to help folks on their journey to a healthier lifestyle. I adopted a plant-based diet nine years ago and created the blog about five years ago to share the insights I’d gained.
Veggie Primer began as passion project while I was a full-time graphic design professor. Teaching is my greatest passion, so I am now applying my skills and knowledge in developing courses to help more people find wellness.
My food philosophy is based on the numerous books I’ve read, documentaries I’ve watched, and conferences I’ve attended – but perhaps more importantly, it’s based on what I learned on my journey to better health. After struggling with my weight for years, I lost 75 pounds in 2011 and I have kept most of the weight off ever since.
My daughter’s experience with food allergies has also been a tremendous influence. My daughter taught me there is no-one-size-fits-all when it comes to healthy eating and we each need to determine our own path.
Here's what’s included in this workshop:
- Lesson 1: Find Your WHY – so that you can identify what will truly motivate you to change
- Lesson 2: Determine Your WHO – so that you can validate resources and build a science-based foundation for your food philosophy
- Lesson 3: Personalize Your HOW – so that you can ascertain what foods to eat and what foods to avoid in order to feel your best
- Additional Material: Interactive Food Philosophy Workbook – so that you can follow each step presented in each lesson
- Bonus: Elimination Diet Meal Plan – to help you identify possible food intolerances